Shipping & Printing Practices
- We ship our products in recycled boxes or eco-mailers and sealed with craft paper tape
- We pack your orders with recycled, biodegradable, or repurposed packaging and eco-friendly tissue paper printed with algae ink.
- All print materials Are printed by our Eco-printer.
- Thank you cards are made from seeded plantable recycled paper. Plant them in your garden and watch the flowers grow!
- We research to make sure EVERY Ingredient comes from 100% cruelty-free sources.
- All products are “clean” (non-carcinogenic, non-hazardous, Toxic-free) including our candle fragrance oils.
- We use organic carrier oils and 100% pure essential oils
- No palm oil
- Soaps are wrapped in a cotton reusable bag and Banana paper
- Soap dishes are made of Bamboo
- All product containers are either recyclable or reusable, mostly glass. We are working towards becoming completely plastic free.
- We use 2 types of glitter in our lip gloss both are biodegradable and one is also edible.
- We understand the toll fast fashion has on the environment, and strive to promote staple, long lasting wardrobe options. We work to create garments that showcase individuality over mass produced clothing.
- The majority of our clothing is vintage, reused and up-cycled including our bags and patches.
We offer the opportunity to make every purchase carbon neutral through EcoCart.
We donate a dollar from every purchase to Dig Deep. A Human rights non profit for Indigenous & underserved Americans.
We continue to educate ourselves and evolve our business to make positive changes for the benefit of all living creatures and our environment.