This exclusive one-of-a-kind handmade piece is a tribute to the iconic music legend "Shotgun" Willie Nelson.
Designed and customized by artist Johnny Smoke. This One-of-a-kind jacket combines various rare and iconic vintage pieces with a 100% original (battle worn) Vietnam war jacket to create a truly unique wearable piece of art & history.
- Width: 20"
- Length: 26"
- Sleeve Length:24.5"
- Approximate Size - S
Features of "Shotgun Willie":
- Original 1981 Brass Willie Nelson concert backstage pass
- Hand painted back design
- Hand embroidered Name tape
- Vintage Willie Nelson Pin Set
- Vintage 1970's Cannabis Sativa Patch
- Original to the garment Vietnam Era 2nd Infantry Division "Indian" head patch. In 1965 battalions initially fought as light infantry in the areas north and west of Saigon.
- Original to the garment, 91st Infantry Division (famously nicknamed as the "Wild West Division") with a "Fir Tree" as its Division insignia to symbolize its traditional home of the Far West.