This exclusive completely handmade piece inspired by the courageous men and women who fought in WWII & Vietnam, combines various rare and iconic vintage patches with this 100% original (battle worn) jacket.
Each piece in the collection is designed and customized by artist Johnny Smoke, to create a unique one of a kind wearable piece of art, history.
(Men's Medium / Women's Large)
- Chest 40"
- Height: 27"
- Shoulders: 17"
Features of "Rebel":
- Hand painted back panther design
- 1960's 5th Special Forces Group patch (1)
- Custom one of a kind Rebel name tape
- 940's WWII 66th Infantry Panther's patch (2)
(2) The 66th Infantry Division was a unit of the United States Army during World War II. Activated 15 April 1943, the division trained at Camp Blanding, Florida, and was later transferred to Camp Robinson, Arkansas and then later to Camp Rucker, Alabama before being shipped overseas to England on 26 November 1944. Commanded by Maj. Gen. H. F. Kramer, the 66th Infantry Division's main role in World War II was containing and eliminating the remaining pockets of German soldiers in Northern France.