"Misfit" - Army
This piece is designed and customized by artist Johnny Smoke. Combining various rare and iconic vintage patches with a 100% original (battle worn) Vietnam war jacket to create a unique one of a kind wearable piece of art & history.
- Width 21”
- Length: 26”
Size: Mens Small
Features of "Misfit":
- Original 1970's Vietnam War Vintage Army Jacket
- Hand pulled screen print "Be Your Dog" with Silver tooth
- 1960's 5th Special Forces Group patch (1)
- 20th Tactical Air Support Squadron- SNOOPY patch (2)
- U.S. Army name tape
- Misfit name tape
(1) The 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne) (5th SFG (A) is one of the most decorated active duty United States Army Special Forces groups in the U.S. armed forces. The 5th SFG (A) saw extensive action in the Vietnam War and played a pivotal role in the early months of Operation Enduring Freedom.
(2) 20th Tactical Air Support Squadron- SNOOPY - Curse This Stupid War Forward Air Control Element - USAF - Forward Air Control - FAC - 20th TASSThe 20th Tactical Air Support Squadron was formed at Da Nang in November 1965 as part of the 505th Tactical Control Squadron.
**As with all our vintage items they may show unique signs of wear.
All vintage items are final sale.
*This item is one of a kind, there is only one available.*