LIMITED RUN: 30 Prints!
*Please allow 14 days for printing and shipping.
This print is inspired by Johnny’s first job ever at 15, as the Chuck E. Cheese mascot. A short lived career that ended abruptly one day after a kid his own age thought it would be fun to punch the loveable rat. Little did he know that day the rat would punch back! Needless to say, the cries of a child screaming “Chucky killed that guy!” was enough to warrant them asking Johnny to never return.
Each piece is a limited, made-to-order art print on our vintage inspired Tee. Designed to give you the fit and feel of a vintage classic.
*Due to this process each print is unique.
- T-shirt color - Vintage white
- Handmade Print
- Eco Tee made from 4.5 oz, 100% USA cotton
- Dyed with ecological safe chemicals
- Manufactured in an eco-friendly facility
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
|Full Body Length||26||28||29||30.5||31||32|
- Turn the shirt inside-out.
- Use a delicate wash cycle with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Do not dry clean.
- DO NOT BLEACH.
- Do not iron on print unless shirt is inside-out.